book recommendations, book samples, books, books on diversity, children's book, Hajj Harmonies, Hannah Habibi Learns About Modesty, Islamic children's books, Mindworks Publishing, Religious Rhyme Time, the beauty of my hijab, You Are Beautiful
It is widely understood how important reading is in child development, and research has identified five essential early reading skills for children:
- Phonemic awareness: Being able to hear, identify, and play with individual sounds (phonemes) in spoken words.
- Phonics: Being able to connect the letters of written language with the sounds of spoken language.
- Vocabulary: The words kids need to know to communicate effectively.
- Reading comprehension: Being able to understand and get meaning from what has been read.
- Fluency (oral reading): Being able to read text accurately and quickly.
Although reading is stressed more often for children than adults, literacy is important for all stages of human development, and part of the mission of Mindworks Publishing is to provide books that can stimulate the minds of all ages while providing stories and information that is positive, uplifting and enlightening.
We have published several book titles across the genres of children’s literature, non-fiction and fiction, and we would be extremely grateful for your support in sharing our publications with others. Add our titles to your personal library, share them with members of your family and community, or simply share our links with others.
For more information, visit our website at www.mindworksbooks.com and although our books are available for purchase on amazon.com, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a special bulk rate.
To obtain a sample pack of our children’s books, follow the Paypal link here.
Thank you for reading! Peace and Blessings to you!